TERMS & CONDITIONS
Rates Summary And Transaction Listing Terms and Conditions
Apply for a rates summary including a transaction history via Email.
Please read the information below carefully before proceeding to enter your request.
You acknowledge and agree that:
- You warrant that you have full capacity and authority to act on behalf of the relevant ratepayer referred to in this document;
- This Rates Summary and Transaction Listing is not a legal document or official rates notice and is provided for your personal use only;
- You cannot rely on any of the information provided in this Rates Summary and Transaction Listing for the purposes of any property conveyancing transactions – in that respect, you must separately apply to Council for a section 603 certificate in relation to any rates and charges levied or outstanding in relation to the property;
- We do not represent or warrant that the information provided in this Rates Summary and Transaction Listing is accurate, complete or reliable, and you acknowledge that the information provided in this Rates Summary and Transaction Listing may contain inaccuracies or errors;
- Balances provided may not include all applicable interest on overdue rates and charges as this is calculated periodically;
- To the fullest extent permitted by law, we are not liable to you in respect of any information contained in this Rates Summary and Transaction Listing, and your use of such information is entirely at your own risk;
- We reserve the right to amend or remove the content, information or any other aspect of this Rates Summary and Transaction Listing or the portal at any time;
- Any payment shall not be complete until the funds are received in full by us;
- Any payments made by credit card or direct debit are subject to the terms and conditions of your bank or financial institution;
- We reserve the right to recover our reasonable costs and expenses, and reverse and adjust any rates notices or invoices, in the event that a payment is subsequently dishonoured by your bank or financial institution; and
- Where a “Nominated Direct Debit amount” is displayed on the Rates Summary and Transaction Listing, “Direct Debit” refers to a direct debit agreement made directly with Council. If you have a Direct Debit in place with your financial institution, or scheduled BPAY payment, your regular scheduled payments should display in the transactions, however your “Nominated Direct Debit amount” will not be displayed at the top of the summary.
For further information regarding Rates and Charges, contact Council’s Customer Experience team on (02) 6801 4000.
This application may only be made by the rate payer as per the rates notice. An authorised representative is not eligible to request a "Rates Summary and Transaction Listing"
You must be a verified user to apply. If you are not a verified user please follow the verification process below.
- Click on Verify My Account on the menu (if the option is not available your account has already been verified)
- Enter as many details as possible and we will verify your identity within 2 business days
- Once your account has been verified, you will receive an email notification and you may then proceed with this application
Please note that the Rates Payment Summary will be sent to the email address registered to my DRC&ME account.
By clicking on 'Accept and Continue' I confirm that I have read, understood and agree to all terms and conditions outlined above.